Follow on Strava

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Day 19 - I took the s-l-o-w boat.

I arrived at the slow boat about 9:20am and purchased my ticket. I was seat number 29. The boat was scheduled to leave at 11am.
Most people were piled into the boat at 10:15am.
I got in shortly before 11 ... jammed like a sardine.
At 12:30 we left.

I'm not real happy about being jammed into a slow moving boat with 40 or 50 other tourist ... while speed boats are flying past us!

Tomorrow is Shirley and my 21st anniversary.
I've had some fun today looking at old pictures. Some Great memories! Click here to see my YouTube Video - Happy Anniversary Shirley
I married an amazing women - who has allowed me to be me through all these years.

On closer examination - this seafood salad was a bit scary. Whole fish, baby crabs, shrimp.

Shirley - you would have loved this swim.


Would you believe I'm lost?! The road did get this narrow.


I wanted one bananna - but got the whole bunch for 5 bhat. I have eaten three. $0.17

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Shirley and Bryon!!!

    Don't worry that the boat is slooooow, enjoy every moment!!! Observe!!!
    What do you see?

    ReplyDelete